Believing in God
Believing in God
Believers experience a disruption of peace and joy when we commit sins.
2016 Basics Conference: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNy76tTzjnSgjLsyI8IIC44C77nN4fcIn
… every single move of the Holy Spirit was always cultivated in an atmosphere of fear, and the Holy Spirit will never move in a situation where the attitude towards God is casual or flippant, because God works through His honor. He works through His glory. … His presence comes where He is honored.
This is the ninth and final sermon in Redeemer Presbyterian Church’s current series “Where We are Going: The City and the Mission”. It’s a series focused on Redeemer’s gospel based core values and is part of a special season at Redeemer called “Rise”. During this season, we’ll be making these sermons widely and freely available. Please visit rise.redeemer.com for more information, including daily devotionals. This sermon was preached by Rev. Timothy Keller at Redeemer Presbyterian Church on Apri
* Duration: 38:35, Played: 11:44
* Published: 4/25/16 7:00:00 PM
* Episode Download Link (18 MB): http://ginl.podbean.com/mf/web/q322bk/RISE-A_Movement.mp3
* Show Notes: http://gospelinlife.com
* Episode Feed: Timothy Keller Sermons Podcast by Gospel in Life – http://sermons2.redeemer.com/sites/sermons2.redeemer.com/files/RSS_Feeds/Timothy_Keller_Podcasts.xml
…if you’re feeling like your life is Plan B and somehow you screwed everything up, I’m here to tell you today, that you’re still in Plan A. You’re still in God’s original plan for you because he knew what you were going to do anyway. And he allowed all those situations, not so that you could struggle, but so that he could be glorified. Because he’s going to see you through, whether you believe it in this moment or not. He sees you. He knows you.
People who are opposed to Jesus throw water on others’ passion for him. Regular practice of the spiritual disciplines (community, Scripture, prayer, worship, giving, serving, obedience, evangelism) kindles Spirit-fired passion. Be more concerned about your eternity than about the weather and the news. Are you going to heaven or hell? Jesus tells us to repent or perish. We all will die and stand before God to give an account for our life. Get ready for that day in court; do not delay. True repent
* Duration: 1:01h, Played: 40:18
* Published: 5/2/16 1:48:52 AM
* Episode Download Link (115 MB): http://feeds.pastormark.tv/~r/marshill/mark-driscoll/audio/~5/dg_Z0NJvWrM/261926270-pastormarkdriscoll-jesus-and-repentance.mp3
* Episode Feed: Mark Driscoll Audio – http://feeds.pastormark.tv/marshill/mark-driscoll/audio
Loss, grief, and loneliness can radically change a person. No one knew this any more than Naomi, whose story of tragic loss unfolds in the book of Ruth. Although she felt forgotten and overlooked, God was working behind the scenes. Don’t miss Truth For Life Weekend with Alistair Begg!
* Duration: 24:26, Played: 19:59
* Published: 4/30/16 4:00:00 AM
* Episode Download Link (12 MB): http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TruthForLife/~5/dNMAuXg5rQE/Truth_For_Life-April_30_2016-God_of_the_Ordinary.mp3
* Episode Feed: Truth For Life Broadcasts – http://feeds.feedburner.com/TruthForLife
The Tuscaloosa mission team reports on their work with Habitat for Humanity, rebuilding the Tuscaloosa, Alabama community after having been ravaged by a super tornado in 2011, and the Ignite Worship Team goes unplugged a la the Bethel Loft Sessions.